Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's the longest you gone without a shower or bath?

Ummm, 3 days.


But there were specific reasons.What's the longest you gone without a shower or bath?
like 2 weeks i was at my cottage and the shower broke so my dad had to build a new bathroom and everything so i couldn't shower =/What's the longest you gone without a shower or bath?
about 5 days or more





God has no one been a kid on this forums?
I think like one day, today would be an example lol I was too lazy. But I think I drove out of state and the place took forever to get too so maybe 2.. but most likely one idk I can't remember.
3 when i was at space camp:)
3 days


Answer mine? %26lt;3


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
2 days...the showers at camp were grosser than being without a shower:(
Three days. It was disgusting. I do not like camping. Eww.


As soon as I got to my shower I took a very long one. EECK.


*shudders* (I'm a shower every day type of girl) :O
2 days :- /
2 days
like 2 days
2 days (camping trip)


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment