Sunday, January 24, 2010

Are you a shower or bath person?

Also, do you shower/bath first thing in the morning, last thing at night, or both?Are you a shower or bath person?
Shower at night is the most sublime...wash off all that grime...all fresh n clean for the dreamtime!Are you a shower or bath person?
Wet wipes in strategic areas ... Once a week or so.
shower.
shower





i usually shower only at night but some dats i shower both in the morning and the night
Take showers, before bed-relaxing, cozy. In the morning-wake up,pre coffee jolt.
I always shower first thing in the morning and sometimes at night, but I never take baths because you never know what kind of germs you will get in your butt while sitting in the bathtub.
showering at night
I shower in the morning and at night after I workout. I like taking baths, but only if I am really stressed out or if I feel sick because it helps calm me down. I also like to read while I am taking a bath.
Shower, first thing in the morning.
I TAKE BOTH AT NIGHT AND JUST TAKE A SHOWER IN THE MORNING.
I am a shower peeeson, but once a week I like to take a bath and watch tv, can you believe that.
i always shower twice a day


1 time as soon as i wake up


1 more shower plus wash my hair just before i go to bed
Shower in the morning. I only take a bath when I want to escape from my children.
do you want clean friends rom the net ?:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))鈥?br>

i take shower in the morning ,bath at night daily
morning n night,, shower person here
One person, shower.





Two people, bath.





Three or more, both.
Shower in the morning, bath to relax.
Shower.
Definatley shower....hate sitting in water that keeps getting colder....and besides, you're sitting in all the grime that you wash off....ewww
A hot shower to wake up each day. At night when you have had a long day a quiet hot bath, maybe with candles having the love of your life just sitting in ther with you.
shower. first thing in the morning or sometimes both morning %26amp; nite.
shower in the morning gets me woke and ready to take on the day
Shower in the night it is faster
A shower most of the time. If I take a bath it is usually after I work out or stressed and want to relax for a little bit. After I have relaxed I will shower off with soap and shampoo. When I was a kid bath all the time. Until I realized from working with dirt or the car.Something not very clean in other words. Even hair from your head. Getting out of the bath tub from taking a bath there could be things clinging to your supposedly clean body.
Shower. But nothing beats a relaxing, scented bath especially with all the incredible bath stuff you can get from the company, Lush.
Shower, but I like to take long ones when I get a chance :)





Bath- only when there is someone there to enjoy it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment