Sunday, January 24, 2010

When's the last time you took a shower/bath?

3 days ago?When's the last time you took a shower/bath?
This morning, but before that? Yea Ill have to say 3 days.When's the last time you took a shower/bath?
this morning








what is this morning you speak of?








well, morning is simply the time of the day when the sun first comes up, johnny.





but the sun doesnt come up, the earth just spins and then we eventually face the sun?





yes, johnny
Shower? Monday.


Bath? I couldn't answer that.
Uh, two days ago, but I have a cold, so don't judge me. I haven't really been out of the house. lol
Shower yesterday
7 minutes ago.
I took a shower about 10 minutes ago.
Last night. Now I'm going to take a shower now.





Then jack off.





Yeah.
every morning how can any one go 3 days ewwww
3 months ago
Yesterday
yesterday
yesterday.
monday
i just had a golden shower
2day in the mourning.


Ha! I can't go a day without showering.


xb
*smells you*





*barfs*




















this morning.
this morning
1 day go....takin one in teh morning lol
just a feu hour ago.
Yesterday... may take another on Saturday or Sunday, not sure (I'm French)
this morning.
ewww if thats your answer... :S
this morning at like 6:00
you


must


be


high
today after i put it in your butt
just b4 i answered this
neah....this morning....that's like 3 hours ago...
ummmmmm give me a minute I think it was ......no.........umm........this morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment