Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How long has anyone gone without a bath or shower?

I am 17 and well when I was about 9, I completly hated water so I never took a bath or shower and I went almost 6 years without one.. so yeah just asking how long has anyone else gone? (and yes I shower now =P)How long has anyone gone without a bath or shower?
I have heard of people that are allergic to water on their skin and so they take waterless baths - there is a dry powder or something you can get that cleanses the skin without water - I don't know where to get it tho, I imagine one would have to special order it. But those folks are likely to have gone the longest without a traditional bath or shower! =P





The longest I have ever gone without bathing was about one week, when I had the worst flu ever and could barely stand up long enough to get out of my bed to go to the bathroom.





You might ask a bum on the street... there were some in Seattle I saw that looked like they hadn't bathed in decades...How long has anyone gone without a bath or shower?
OOOOMG you must have been itchy and smelly...........Feel sorry for your family.......What about when you went pooh.....Yuck
Wow. That's long.


3 weeks, when I was in an NHS hospital. NHS bathrooms... not nice; the bath was covered in yellow stains and there was an incontinent lady on the ward at the time, so I somewhat avoided that bath. And there was no shower head. And I didn't have any privacy anyway.
six years?!? i've only gone a week.
Almost a month. I had surgery done where they put two foot long rods on both sides of my spine, and they took a rib and cut it in half and put it near my hips because I had such bad scoliosis. I could not move for two weeks because of the pain. I laid on my back that whole time, or on my side. But hey, in the end it was worth it. I had a 60 degree curvature and ended up with a 10 degree curvature.





But yep, almost a month!
THIS MUST BE A JOKE! 6 YEARS! are you crazy man ur damn crazy stop wasting ur time with jokers maybe u mean 6 days!! correct ur question cus hell no! Tellin' me no shower for fkin 6 years ! ur on crack my bro! and ur dirty! and my maximum was 10 days actually cus i was on vacation and I was too busy lol but it enever happened agfain
3 days!! =)
12 days because i was out in the field ';ARMY';


but i did have wipe's if that counts lol...
r u serious





2 days for me

No comments:

Post a Comment