Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Is it true that most Americans don't take a bath/shower everyday?

I'm Filipino, and yes, we do take a bath or shower everyday. I've heard from my mom and my aunt that most people here in America don't clean themselves everyday. Is that true?Is it true that most Americans don't take a bath/shower everyday?
I've never heard of that. I know people that only wash their hair every other day, because your body's natural oils are really good for you and its not healthy to strip them out all the time. But I know people that shower multiple times a day here. I guess that depends on if you mean 'Americans' as people from the USA, or also include people in the continental Americas... because many people in Central and South America dont have access to running water or cant afford the water to shower dailyIs it true that most Americans don't take a bath/shower everyday?
I do when I go to school/work and maybe when I go out if I feel gross, but on weekends and vacations? Every other day.
Don't know who your aunt hangs out with, but everyone I know in the US bathes every day.
What?


You must be confusing us with the French.


We shower everyday here in America.
i do i think you have us confused with the french peopl

No comments:

Post a Comment