Sunday, January 24, 2010

Do you need to rinse or shower after taking your bath?

i'm new to this bath thing. find it wird though to come out from the bath without rinsing after that.Do you need to rinse or shower after taking your bath?
Unless you are unbelievably dirty, no you don't need to rinse off though you can if you want. I usually wash my hair and face first while the water is still clean, then scrub the rest of me, or use a spray hose to rinse my hair . Consider: whatever dirt came off you is now diluted 5000 times or more by the water, so if you get out of the water and dry off, how much dirt could possibly be left on you? I actually think you get cleaner in a bath, because when you soak for a bit, you loosen a lot of dead skin which comes off when you use a washcloth or loofah. That doesn't happen in a quick shower.Do you need to rinse or shower after taking your bath?
I usually do quickly shower off, you have been laying in that water that your body dirt has now deposited in the water. And if you wash your hair you want to rinse that off also. You won't be soaping up and totally washing any bath oils that you used, only rinsing off the excess.
Rinse my body when I am finish washing my hair and washing my body.





I clean my bathtub once week on Saturday mornings

No comments:

Post a Comment