Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you hop in the shower or bath right away after a diahrrea dump? Or do you wait until regular shower time?

I figure it is just best to wait. A lil poop residue never hurt nobody. Except your underwear suffers and gets kind of stained. By the way, what are y'all having for dinner tonight?Do you hop in the shower or bath right away after a diahrrea dump? Or do you wait until regular shower time?
i dont poopDo you hop in the shower or bath right away after a diahrrea dump? Or do you wait until regular shower time?
i do both
I use babywipes. That way there are no residue.


It's like a mini shower for my bottom.
no
why would u ask that question? wow someone is a loser!
just make sure your behind is clean and then it's not as big a deal.
I always have baby wipes in my bathroom and sometimes I go on and take that shower.
yes!!!


i dont wanna stink of **** :-))
I like to keep the poop on all thru dinner, Dunderhead.
dont know but I'm starving. Don't you wipe good enoug to get all the crap off? My fiance knows a guy that takes a shower everytime he goes. Even if hes in public he will go home to crap and shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment