Sunday, January 24, 2010

If the water in a country is questionable - How does one take a shower or bath?

I'm speaking of Albania in this case. Please advise me..If the water in a country is questionable - How does one take a shower or bath?
Friend of mine traveled to albania last year and he was there for almost a month,He said there was no problems with the water or food.I would definitely drink bottled water if going there for a while till your body has time to acclimate. If you have any doubts about bath water just heat or add a small amount of bleach to bath water, one thing He was happy about were things were cheaper than in the U.S He had a great time and did a lot of traveling there.


Good LuckIf the water in a country is questionable - How does one take a shower or bath?
Washing is ok - I don't think the water is that bad you have to boil it. Drink bottled water - most people get an upset tummy no matter where they go - change of water always does it to me even when I go back to see my parents in UK.





The worst shower I took was 20yrs ago on the island of Kalymnos - I looked up opened my mouth - was a shock for my mouth to fill with salt water!!!! I believe they now have normal tap water!!
In Greece they shower and douche.


They don't bathe.


They BAA'TH ;-)





Mean the portion of Albania within the current borders of Albania, or do you have something else in mind ? Be more specific.





But you are about to receive so many rude insults from Greeks, wgy bother asking in the first place ?
When water is questionable, that usually refers to drinking water, not showering...I doubt you'll have any trouble.
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment