Friday, January 22, 2010

What do you do when taking a shower or a bath?

Ok, i know this is kinda personal, but i'm really curious. To make my point more clear, i'm asking besides washing ur hair, and soaping ur body, what do u do? Do u rub ur skin till those ewww nasty grey-ish things come out?


i'm being a nerd, but people, please do answer me.What do you do when taking a shower or a bath?
1. get wet


2. shampoo - leave in


3. wash face with Dove Cleansing Cloths


4. use Noxzema black head cleanser


5. rinse out shampoo


6. condition - leave in


7. wash body with a poof and St. Ives Shea butter and oatmeal body wash


8. Shave legs if i need to (every other day)


9. wash off body soap


10. rinse out conditioner





All this takes me 10 minutes, not bad huh?What do you do when taking a shower or a bath?
I like to get in and get out quick.
Honey u sound like u have a problem...I wash like everyone esle does in the shower.While my conditioner is soaking in my hair I shave my legs.Pretty simple and easy
I wash up. I might wash my hair or wash off wax cause I get my whole body waxed.


I've never had nasty Grey things come off of my skin.
...shapoo..shave...soak...rinse....wash with shower gel...condition...rinse ff everything..dry myself...and get dressed...doesnt everyone? lol
a question within a question but what in the hell are nasty grey-ish things????? you must have the funk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y u wanna kno
I don't know what the nasty grey stuff you're talking about is.
What are those nasty grayish things??? Makes me want to stay


out of the tub! I don't think there are any mystic rituals about a


shower or bath. I am usually in a rush, so just get in %26amp; out as soon as I can. Occasionally I will soak in a bubble bath. OK?
I like long, hot showers and I soap my body twice. I like to get clean with Lever 2000 and then get smelling good with Lavendar soap. I wash my hair then condition it and I leave the conditioner in while I'm washing my body for the second time. I use a mildly abrasive sponge to exfoliate but I don't know what you're talking about with regards to the ';ewww nasty grey-ish things';...
A SHOWER FOR ME IS A PLACE TO REFECT MY THOUGS OF WHAT I'M GOING TO DO FOR THE DAY GET MY COFFE AND DOUNUTS GAS UP THE CAR MAKE BREAKFAST FOR THE KIDS GIVE OUT LUNCHHMONEY THINK ABOUT WHAT I'M GOING TO WEAR KISS MY HUSBAND TO GET UP


BUT I WASH WITH SOAP SAVE MY LEGS WASH MY HAIR PUT ON MAKEUP
I also use a sugar scrub and deep condition my hair, and mask my face. and i have ocd when it comes to scrubbing my heels
ok so, this is my shower ritual.


first before i go in the shower i brush my hair so shampooing it and conditioning it will be easier..then i wet my entire body with the water and put shampoo..i leave the shampoo on for about a minute and meanwhile soap my arms..then i rinse off the shampoo and after that a soap the rest of my body..after soaping i i move on to conditioner and leave it on until im done shaving..then i rinse off the conditioner and get out of the shower lol..and i think those grey things ur talking about could be dead skin or dirt from ur body =]
I don't know what those nasty greyish things are, but besides showering, I usually sing.
shave , then i put mint eucalyptus scrub on my feet, scrub , then i loofah in some bath gel and rinse my whole body with cold water , to close my pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment