Friday, January 22, 2010

I need new ways to orgasm without the shower or bath?

helppp!!!!I need new ways to orgasm without the shower or bath?
someone once told me that bananas were the best hahahahaI need new ways to orgasm without the shower or bath?
first of all you need to know if your vaginal or clitoral if you are vaginal there some dildo's that you could buy that does the job and if your clitoral theres a little magic toy called a bullet that vibrates at different speeds and variation that is with or without powercord the one that I recommend is the one with the cord I know the cord is blah but its the toughest that is on the market there is also the 2 way dildo theres a penis that vibrates and a Little bullet on the base of the penis that vibrates and you can have the 2 running at the same time.
Go to the adult store. Get some fun toys. They come in all different shapes, sizes, colors, and the store will pretty much have anything your looking for. And they're not usually to expensive. And I've even have a toy that feels like a real penis, well almost. Because you can't exactly get that same feeling with a toy, but it's close!!
How do you do that in the shower or bath in the first place?? I've only heard about doing it laying down. Use your fingers inside and out at the same time. On your bed or something.
Use an adult toy, they come in many shapes and sizes.
yes ppl help! i want 2 no too! hey y dont u call me and we can have some orgasms together! wink wink! lol
HAVE SEX....... MAKE SURE TO HAVE FOREPLAY FIRST:) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment