Sunday, January 24, 2010

Have you ever peed in the shower bath or pool?

regularly, sometimes, or very rarely.Have you ever peed in the shower bath or pool?
damn girl i've peed in my own pool when i was too lazy to go to the toilet!


Haha i've also peed behind it when I really didnt feel like going inside but didnt feel like peeing in the pool


And yeah i pee in the shower all the time. Getting out to use the toilet is WASTEFUL! =)


I'm not ashamed!!Have you ever peed in the shower bath or pool?
Shower and pool.





It feels weird to pee in the shower in pool but i do it anyway cuz i dont want to use a GROSS public pool bathroom. Plus im wet and i dont like sitting on the toilet wet.





Everyone who has said Never is lying. Everyone has done it at least once in there lifetime.
I've peed in a pool, everyone has. I've also peed in the shower (kinda creepy thinking that other guys pee in the shower at the gym, and I've never peed in the bath. That's just gross
Pool: When I was very young.





Bath: When I was very young.





Shower: Sometimes, very rarely. And when I was quite young.
no, why do you ask. you can't prove it.
everyone pees in the shower and usualy they share a shower
once when i was 3 i peed in the pool...i was mortified!!!
Lots of times


... don't hide it, you know you do it lots of times too lol
never
never.
i reguarly go in the shower
once....mayb twice.........

No comments:

Post a Comment