Friday, January 22, 2010

What do you do with your hair after you take a shower/bath?

i put a bandana over mineWhat do you do with your hair after you take a shower/bath?
i wrap my hair up in a towel for a few minutes untill i can find my hairbrush =-p then i brush it and let it air dry. I cant blow dry my hair or else i look like a troll doll =-p lol. Sometimes ill use a diffuser to blowdry it, but not often.





Sometimes a braid it if i shower at night..What do you do with your hair after you take a shower/bath?
I'm really bad with my hair because it's quite curly and thick so I use a lot of heat on it. I use loads of products to make sure I don't damage it too much though. I blow dry it for about 10 minutes until it's dry all the way through and then straighten it on 210 degrees Celsius. The best products for heat protection that I use are the Lee Stafford Poker Straight Range. They also come with the bonus of making my hair smell really nice as well =]
I dry it for 3 minutes then comb it then dry it for 2 minutes. After that I roll my hair tightly with a clips. This makes my hair a bit wavy and it looks very good .
I would wait 30-45 minutes to let it dry a little, then I'd use a blow-dryer and a round brush and blow-dry my hair since it's very curly and long! I'm definitely getting it cut this summer! :)
you can do anything but dont brush it!!! always use a wide toothed comb because if you use a regular brush it will damage your hair
I comb it out with a wide toothed comb and let it air dry. Blow dryers are really bad for your hair.
nothing at all.





maybe use the towel a little.
blow dry it right away
I blow dry it! My hair takes forever to dry other wise!
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment