Sunday, January 24, 2010

I wax myself. is it a good idea to wax after bath or shower so the hair r easily removed or does it harm skin?

also after waxing some of the hair start growing in the body and become pimples. is there any thing i can do about it?I wax myself. is it a good idea to wax after bath or shower so the hair r easily removed or does it harm skin?
u can wax b4 or after bath


if u r doing b4 try not to take a hot shower


if u r doing after try to do after it might b sticky


try to do after cool or luke warm water


they r not pimple its called ingrown hair u can use a body scrub or loofa sponge to exfolicate and prevent from ingrown hairI wax myself. is it a good idea to wax after bath or shower so the hair r easily removed or does it harm skin?
Best times to have a wax





Mid-cycle or after your period: your nether regions are most sensitive before your period.





After shower: open follicles makes it easier to remove hair, thus would hurt less.





Between 1-3pm: pain threshold is highest
I'm sorry.. I just need to ask you about the amount of yogurt and eggs to use on my hair, you just answered my question about hair home remedies and I don't know another way to ask you...








thanks a lot, and sorry again =)
  • psoriasis treatment
  • 1 comment:

    1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
      Badewannen Armaturen

      ReplyDelete