Sunday, January 24, 2010

What time do you give your child a bath/shower?

Before bed or as soon as we get home depending on how filthy they are or how hard they played.What time do you give your child a bath/shower?
I give my 16mo old a bath just before bedtime. It also helps wash off all the dirt and grime he's collected all day out of playing on the grass etc.I used to give him a shower in the daytime earlier but found that I was doing it all over again if he got dirty during play and it was way too time consumingWhat time do you give your child a bath/shower?
about 20 minutes before bed, it's litteally, bath, lotion, pajamas, teeth bursh in bed
I put my boys in bed like around 9:30 so they usually shower before that maybe around 7pm 11 yr boy, 10 yr boy, and 4 yr old boy...
I give my almost 12 month old a bath after dinner every night, around 6pm.
before bed, it helps her relax and she snoozes off very quickly after. It is around 8pm, she goes to bed at 8:30pm. She is 2,5 years old.
Bath right before bed. I have found that once she got used to it it would put her to sleep.
i bath my 4 year old boy at 6 pm supper at half pat bed for 7 and he is asleep by 5 past 7 x
i give my 3 year old a bath around 7:30, then a story then bed by 8
6 or 7 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment