Friday, January 22, 2010

When was the first time you ever had a bath/shower with a person of the opposite gender?

when kids my mum used to put us kids in there together, my poor brother had to share with us girls haha but we were only like 4-5 yrs old...we used to fight over the bath pillow pmsl :)When was the first time you ever had a bath/shower with a person of the opposite gender?
Probably when I was really little and other little people came to stay. I used to share a bath with my brother when I was a toddler but then there was apparently an incident (the details of which I will not be revealing) and my brother refused to share anymore.When was the first time you ever had a bath/shower with a person of the opposite gender?
As I recall it was just before I married my ex husband. He and I had to share a shower because there was very little hot water. Turned out OK.
I was seventeen. Actually, it was the day after I lost my virginity... good times! I'm still with the chap, but we don't seem to take showers together now-a-days...
October 1993-ish
Probably when I was about 3 years old, my brother was 2 years younger and mom used to put us in the tub together.
I am told I was 4--------Months old
Last year, I was showered with love then.
about 5yrs ago.. it was weird. being all slippery. not as much traction as on dry land.
it was with my fiance about 2 1/2 years ago.
around 15, she said in a very stern voice ';wash me'; i still have nightmares!
When I was 18. It really isn't as cool as they show in films - I nearly drowned.
About 17/18 I think
Im not telling.
With my husband and that was in 2006!
When i was about 4 or 5 with my cousin :)
a few weeks ago with my boyfriend
when i got married
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment