Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Poll: What kind of music do you listen to while taking a shower or bath?

Name the song or band while you shower or take a bath..Poll: What kind of music do you listen to while taking a shower or bath?
Cake - Friend Is a Four Letter Word





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm70afsCO…Poll: What kind of music do you listen to while taking a shower or bath?
I usually just listen to myself sing. I tend to sing Hole songs while I'm showering though, especially ';Violet';, so I suppose Hole is my shower music.
I sing the Frosted Flakes song for some reason


idk why


Hey tony...I love the things you do
My own music, i sing or hum or whistle while in the shower, usually to the last song i heard..lol


:)
I don't listent to music. But when I was younger I would listen to Deliah's radio show thing.
ahhh,love to love you baby,I equate water with a sensual or sexual feeling

















Katie P
j i z z in my pants. that the best song ever
The music of my beautiful voice.
i have a shower radio so whatever songs playing on the radio, wheather i like it or not.
i usually put the CD ';if'; from MSI on repeat and dance the whole time but yesterday i put on Bullet For My Valentine
I'm really more into rock and heavy metal but in the shower i usually sing pop songs.. Like Avril Lavigne i guess.. Nothing to girly though..





No bands in comon..
America--Horse with No Name
Well it depends..this morning it was Alice In Chains..day before it was Nickelback
chilling music, like bob marley or some really relaxing house/lounge music
i usually listen to the radio x)
With my luck I would get electrocuted.
Myself.
queen


aerosmith


journey


def leppard
Depends what playing on the radio or nothing.
what ever is on the radio 99.1
Jazz - the songs always vary,
none





peace love happiness and tranquility with nature man!
I always put in NIN when taking a bath. I don't know, it's just some sexy *** music %26lt;3
i blast the radio and sing LOUDly.
None.
none i dont want to lose another ipod touch!!!!!!!
none
none.
I don't my shower is so loud I wouldn't be able to hear it.
I don't, my iPod would break.
none.. i'd like break my ipod

No comments:

Post a Comment