Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When do you shower / bath, Morning or evening? Also what brand of shampoo do you use?

Morning and I use Bed Head brunette goddess shampoo and conditionerWhen do you shower / bath, Morning or evening? Also what brand of shampoo do you use?
And why do you want to know this old man cause you don't shower you bum get a life.When do you shower / bath, Morning or evening? Also what brand of shampoo do you use?
Why do you want to do know this? Are you takng a survey? Not very comfortable with the question or your picture!





I'm sorry to say this, but you look like a pedophile.
i shower in the afternoon and i use kid crap cause it smells good.
I usually shower in the morning and I use Aveda Scalp Shampoo. Why are you asking this question? Is it for a survey?
Sometimes 2 times a day. I use Pantene Pro-v for my hair.
since its hot, in the morning and night
I shower when the shower fairy pays a visit. I use the 79 cent VO5 shampoo.
WHY DO YOU CARE AS LONG AS IM CLEAN

No comments:

Post a Comment