Friday, January 22, 2010

Whats the longest u been without a shower or bath?

Did anyones nose go red like rudolfWhats the longest u been without a shower or bath?
I'm too embarrassed to say after reading all the other answers but mine is alot longer than anyone else, im talking plenty of months.Whats the longest u been without a shower or bath?
Like a week when I was younger.


I HAVE gone about 2 weeks without taking a proper shower/bath but that was when I was camping in the woods, and I washed my hair every other day in the lake with shampoo. And I went swimming in the lake almost every day.


Does that count?


LOL.
I wasn't allowed to bathe [ or even sit up ] for about 10 days when I had brain surgery.[ I was unconsciuos most of the time ].


Your hair gets really grimy, and you smell like you forgot deodorant.


Your teeth are the worst! Yeech!


And my husband actually kissed me!


My first question - 'When can I go back to work?'


Second - 'When can I wash my hair?' [ keep in mind I was still all wrapped in bandages, like the mummy ].
Let's see...I haven't taken an actual bath in a couple months, but I do shower frequently, don't worry. The longest I've ever gone without cleaning myself in any way was probably....3 weeks, maybe 4, I don't remember.
Its been a little over a week, I'm going to try not to shower for the rest of the month. I don't know why, I guess just to see if I can. Also, I'm not using deodorant or perfume either. I don't sweat much so I don't even smell that bad yet.
I was in the hospital for 6 days, and didn't get to shower until the 6th. It wasn't even a proper shower, because I had an IV in my arm
The longest was 10 days, however when your on armed excersise with the Armed forces you sometimes have to put up with this and was able to flannel wash at times.
a couple hours maybee.


i have a problem with cleanliness


i always feel dirty after a few hours.


why would the nose go red?
I backpacked through the Middle East a couple years ago. I think it was maybe 2 weeks without a shower?





I did jump into the Red Sea though, so maybe that counts as a bath :)
The longest I have ever been in the shower is between 30 minutes to over 1 hour.
About two weeks after being taken seriously ill during pregnancy. My hubby tried to bed bath me (what a sweety)but It wasn't very effective considering the condition I was in.


God did I stink!
almost a week, i was doing charity work in mexico at an orphange, pretty disgusting!
14 days - following major orthopaedic surgery - had to wait till nurses removed 'clips'.
I spent 4 days in Mexico without a shower. I won't go into details. Let's just say, I've smelled better!!
i went 5 days without showering.
Gross! The longest i have been without a shower is maybe 10 hours.
I think ten days when I was eleven, eventually my mother would not let me go to school or eat if I did not take a bath. So I gave in ..unwillingly
15+++ days over in Saudi back in 1990-1991 during our war... they would not let us take one... we had the facilities... they just messed with us... thank god for the diaper-wipes that people sent us or I would of died...
4-5 days while camping. Shtinky even after a quick plunge in an icy lake.
About 5 days, but I was really really sick and could barely move.
3 days
2008 years..
3 days when i went camping
a couple of hours. cant stand long w/o a shower.
a day and a half!
6 days back when I was 13yrs old
like four days once when i was out backpacking...and no my nose did not change color.
3 days... had to fix water pump.
maybe like 5 hours the most. I have germ issues.
one day...
like a whole week


it was over the summer and i was lazy

No comments:

Post a Comment