Friday, January 22, 2010

What is the most number of days you ever went without a bath or shower?

about 10 days...camping in the wilderness...What is the most number of days you ever went without a bath or shower?
Two days and that was more then plenty. I was in the hospital and I just wanted to take a shower in the privacy of my own home.What is the most number of days you ever went without a bath or shower?
a week, i was so gross, but no one else had showered so it was okay - we were on a camping trip, but usually its 2days or less
8 during Katrina aftermath
12 days in the hospital, except for a sponge bath. But I don't count that.
14 days out in the field
4 i was camping
16 months and counting
I think 3..I was camping too!





Hey, Roy, how have you been?
10 hours or less.
a week

No comments:

Post a Comment