Wednesday, January 20, 2010

When getting ready to take a shower/bath?

Do you strip down in the bathroom or in your bedroom?When getting ready to take a shower/bath?
bedroom, or if other people are home bathroom. When getting ready to take a shower/bath?
I think that's personal preference and has a lot to do with whether or not your bedroom has a bathroom in it or if the bathroom is a separate room down the hall from your bedroom.
usually the bathroom, but im in a dorm and i just wanna get out of the bathroom fast as possible so i do it in my room here
in the bathroom always. because i have my clothes ready for me in the room after im done taking a shower.
I get undressed in my bedroom, then go take a bath. I don't know why. It's just easier for me, I guess.
bedroom dont wanna leave clothes on the bathroom floor and it gives husband a bit of a thrill lol
Bathroom. I put my clothes straight into the washing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment