Sunday, January 24, 2010

How long have you gone without taking a shower/bath?

In the National Guard, at a annual training, the shower point broke down on the second day. We went a week and half with using wet wipes to clean our funky selves. We all were so tired and beat down by the time command got authorization to take us down the hill to a gym for a shower. BLEEPING red tape!!! God forbid the army just look at a soldier and say yes, instead of having fourteen levels of morons to approve a shower.


But we felt so much better walking out of there. Except for the dirty looks that the regular army guys were giving us for invading their turf.How long have you gone without taking a shower/bath?
one day, and even then I feel grossHow long have you gone without taking a shower/bath?
What day is it today?
3days and nothing happened i didnt die or anything see im still here it me yeah im alive i didnt shower for 3days yaeh
14 days as a kid, after brain surgery. I don't know if i got spongebaths when I was unconsious or not.... probably... but, as an adult, 4 days when we went camping. Couldn't stand eachother anymore!!! lol
about three days. depends on how long i go camping for. no showers in the woods!
3 days, but I washed my important bits every day in the meantime...
24 hours tops, but that is like never. and disgusting, do you know how much oils and chemicals your body releases?
Four days. I had quite an adventure getting back from Europe several years ago.





Though I freshened up by washing my face in airport and train station bathrooms, that was it.
Without even attempting to clean up a little? Four days. We were roughing it and the only available water was for drinking.





I've gone longer camping, but I try to at least take a sponge bath or something.
The longest I have ever gone was a week when I was like 12. Now I have to take one every day or else I feel gross.
1 day, I shower twice a day, i can't go a day without showering.
6 days while camping at Canyonlands National Park!


I did have Dove facial wipes, baby wipes for my privates and my toothbrush!





Well worth it!!!
3 days
1 day!
2 days when I gave birth to my daughter and then my son
3 weeks. i was little, so the odor wasn't that terrible.
3 days but I bathed in a lake. so it really doesnt count as 3 full days.
like 2 or 3 days! camping out in the wilderness you don't really have anything like that!
umm... 5 days i think thats aloong time
About 3 days. It wasn't by choice, I had no shower to take one in. It sucked big time.
Umm like 4 or 5 days, without actually showering or anything. I went swimming in a pool a though. It's still kinda gross and I hate the way my hair feels if I haven't washed it for a few days
Three days, on a camping trip - I felt GROSS...
A few days, I was camping.
A week... isn't that gross!!!!
Weeks. In China we didnt' have hot water, so, in the winter time, baths didn't happen. You just sponge off every once in a while.
There aint a soldier in the word that hasn't gone without for at least a week. And boy is it good when you do hit the showers!!!
maybe 2 days.... maybe..
Not long. I am a compulsive showerer.
i had major surgery and the doctor said not to get the incision wet for two weeks. so i had no shower or bath for that length of time. i did do pan baths.. after those two weeks boy did it feel good to bathe.
a week, but I was surfing everyday twice a day
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment