Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can you shower or bath whilst on your period?

I've just started. Does the water go all red? Which is easier to do?


ThnksCan you shower or bath whilst on your period?
Either is fine. What ever your preference.Can you shower or bath whilst on your period?
Of course, its important to keep very clean while you have your period. Showering is better as it all just gets washed away. If you are using tampons, leave one in while showering if your period is very heavy, otherwise the blood can just keep coming and will end up all over your towel. You dont need to wash ';inside';, the vagina is self-cleaning, just wash the outer area well, using the shower head, you dont need to scrub at yourself, let the water do the job. Its better not to use any perfumed soaps in the area, they can cause yeast infections.
No, the water doesn't go all red. Of course you can take a shower or a bath, and you SHOULD take a shower or a bath every day while on your period, and wash your hair if you need to. I shower, simply because I don't have a decent bath tub. You do whichever you prefer.
I dont know if this is true, but i heard you may become infected if you take a bath because the blood may re enter your system, when in reality its trying to get rid of it. But a shower is the best way.
Of course you can, and you should. Personally, I prefer a shower but a bath should be fine. I have taken baths during my period and the water does not go red. I've heard a warm bath can help with cramps too.
Yes, and you should, because you need to keep yourself clean. I'd choose the shower, it's easier since the blood (if there is any) will just be washed away.
Yes, you can do either but a shower is the cleanest method.
No it doesnt go all red


LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment