Sunday, January 24, 2010

How do you bath in the shower?

I just turned 14 a few months ago and until now I've always taken baths. But then some friends of mine convinced me that showers are better. And I agree! But I'm just confused about the correct method of showering. In movies you see people rubbing themselves with soap and then rinsing off. But then you see in other movies people use a shower brush or loofah. At the moment I use soap and a rag but is there a better or ';right'; way to do it?How do you bath in the shower?
I wash my face with soap then I use this body wash and shampoo I have to get my as*, balls, armpits, and head. It takes me like 5 minutes and I barely waste any water so I can do like 2 a dayHow do you bath in the shower?
I love the loofah! Bubbles and you feel cleaner because it scrubs dead skin off and makes your skin a lot softer. But I'm the type of girl who spends most of her free time trying to look great for her man. If you don't really care or have anyone to impress then It really doesn't matter what you use because once you're taking a shower most of the dirt comes off anyway. BUT whatever you do, make sure you wash your hair first.
lol no there's no ';right'; way to do it.


It's just like taking a bath, people do it differently.


Some people use loufahs and shower brushes in the bath tub too.


It's all personal prefrence. And mine would be a loufah! lol


good luck!
Not really, my BF uses a rag because he says it makes him feel cleaner. I like the poofy things because they make big bubbles. %26lt;3 But usually I just use my hands. ^_^ It depends on you, whatever you like best.
i use the loofah thing


http://www.miabifilms.com/images/blog/Lo鈥?/a>


^ like those lol





cause i like them


and no theres no like ';right way'; to shower
Lol, there's no ';right'; way to take a shower. Whatever you do works as long as it gets you clean! :]
Look it up on Google.


Or be like the people way back when and only shower once a year. Then you will be beautiful.
Try a buff puff, with moisturizing shower gel.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends.
    Badewannen Armaturen

    ReplyDelete