Friday, January 22, 2010

Lately I have been having an extremly back and arms especially when I take a shower or bath any help?

Something must be different than usual. Have you bought a new soap, shampoo, conditioner, maybe even laundry detergent..... when you get out of the shower all hot your pores are open and they let in whatever new detergent or softeners that are on your towel. good luck im sure there is something different...try and figure it outLately I have been having an extremly back and arms especially when I take a shower or bath any help?
It could be any of the products that you use or you could be showering or bathing too much and it is drying out your skin. Also my mom one time would get really itchy after washing her hair and we worked out that it was a new gel she was using and the residue from washing it out was making her itch.Lately I have been having an extremly back and arms especially when I take a shower or bath any help?
How hot is the water you are using? It may be too hot for your sensitive skin. If that is not the problem, then you may be allergic to your soap or shampoo- so try changing it.





Good luck!
it has someting to deal wit ya internal system and the water on it jus makes it worse.drink alot of milk or go to a doc and check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment