Monday, January 18, 2010

What's your favorite Soap you use when taking a bath or shower?

Have a goodnight everyone %26amp; Cowboys are still not going to the Playoffs %26amp; if they somehow do they will be eliminated in the 1st Round.What's your favorite Soap you use when taking a bath or shower?
Irish spring!What's your favorite Soap you use when taking a bath or shower?
I like tomato soup the best!





Oh! Pardon me! I had to double read that! You said SOAP!





Now that's must better! Having soup in the washroom would be WORSE than gross, not to mention, unsanitary!





I enjoy girly stuff like Strawberries'n'Cream or Strawberries'n'Champagne body washes. I wish there was such a thing as tangerine cream!





I also like to use Bedtime Bath with chamomile and lavender when I am in need of help falling asleep. It's in the baby's section of the store. I heard about it on tv and decided to try for myself! Shoot, I have to PEEEEEEL myself out of the tub to keep from falling a-snooze in there! LOL! Snooze would be bad news in the tub, yeah!





I thought about using bar soap, except I got caught stealing soap from the bar once and almost got busted! :)) I'm just making a joke! I don't steal soap from the bar, and bar soap is not my thing anyway!
dove
Maja, by Myrurgia. Not easily found, but in stores which sell fine toiletries. I've been bathing with it since I was a child.
hmm o!o!suave the cucumber on yummy%26lt;3
I like the different kinds of liquid bath soap.
Dove :)





Goodnight Scooter ^_^
Ivory
There's like this coconut paradise stuff from Suave that smells reeeeally nice
Extra sensitive skin baby wash
Dial, and I get the white because it won't show soap drip in my shower.
the dove one with cucumber and tea or something like that , the green nice smelling one.
I like taking baths alot.
the soap that's handy!
I have several, I buy different kinds of brands and change them each time. Presently it is LUX.
Ivory or soap on a rope
hollister
I like Dove soap or Caress.





Goodnight, Scooter.
acid
Caress. Because it does not dry your skin out. And it smells good
Tone body wash. I think it like Mango/coconut scented
Irish Spring
I'm not sure the name-brand but it smells like vanilla. I love it!





As for Dallas-of course you are right.
Irish Spring


And Dallas played a good game and so did the Giants. But my team is the ';Rams'; So don't feel bad
Coast
Dove
Dove and Old Spice
Irish spring.
Cool . and good night..





i use dial soap almonds and honey
Lily Valley, and good night to you too.
Suave Shea and Cocoa Butter. It smells soooo good and makes my skin really soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment