Wednesday, January 20, 2010

After you take a bath or shower does anyone put lotion on their whole body?

Everyday after I bath I put lotion everywhere. I have tons of lotion cause I am trying to find the best one. Ance prone skin. but need lotion cause I get dry skin too especially when I tan.After you take a bath or shower does anyone put lotion on their whole body?
Yes, I have to lotion all of me! I have this one lotion that makes ur skin feel so soft and not greasy, it's nice but soooo expensive!After you take a bath or shower does anyone put lotion on their whole body?
Anything with coconut oit is amazing. It gets rid of dry skin fast. Also, try Nivea products.
Yes, when I have time. It's best to leave your skin slightly damp so lotion absorbs into it better.
Yup, all over the body. It does not only make you feel pampered, it prevents your skin from ageing too soon. I've tried Nivea intensive care, Jergen's ultra healing, and the St. Ive's line of lotions. You smell good and feel soft, at the same time hypoallergenic.
Yeah I do it all the time!


It just makes my skin sooo much smoother. %26lt;3
I'm usually the one to do that to the gals I shower with....It's especially nice doing this next to the waterfall...which is right next to my outdoor shower.... I love it....feeling so free and next to nature...
no, am waiting to find someone to do it for me!!!
All the time. It is what helps keep the longevity of your skin and avoiding thinning of the skin
Lotion if I have time. Silk body spray if I don't.


The dermatologist suggested Cetaphil.
Every square inch possible, dear! Try Curel, the one with no fragrance added. It is slightly higher in cost than the low end lotions, and not near as high as ones available in deparment stores.
I find Lubriderm works best for combination skin where you are prone to both acne AND dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment