Monday, January 18, 2010

How do you take a bath/shower?

Do you shower first then draw a bath? Or do you bathe then rinse off? Like folks always say, I don't want to just sit in the water that has dirt and soap in it then dry off. If I shower first, then I'm standing there naked waiting for the tub to fill. If I bath first, then it takes a long time to get the water hot again to rinse off.How do you take a bath/shower?
Just shower. If you shower with a shower hose that is removable and hand held, you can get thoroughly clean.





Make baths a more therapeutic time to just unwind when you are stressed, but shower daily for cleanliness.





Good luck!How do you take a bath/shower?
I take a bath first and then take a shower. You could also do a bath at night and a quick shower in the morning.
Just shower or bathe. Why both?
Definetly bathe then take a shower to wash it off. Why would you shower and then bathe? Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose? And you can't just bathe... you'd be stepping out of dirting water, which again defeats the purpose. So... bathe and then take a shower.
shower only save some water for the rest of us
I vote bath then shower
Marilyn Savant says you actually get cleaner in a bath than a shower.


I personally like a warm bath at night and a quick shower in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment