Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How long have you gone without taking a shower/bath?

did you smell at the end of it?How long have you gone without taking a shower/bath?
i think like 5 days...but that was because i was sick in bed the whole time. And i dont think that i smelled, because i wasnt active or anything to cause bad smells.How long have you gone without taking a shower/bath?
A week, for the same reoson as the first person. Also i think i smelled like a sick person, if you know what i mean.
3 days with no shower. I just never got around to it. My arms probaly stank enough though. %26gt;_%26lt;
Well I was about 14 and I went Monday-Friday!








I didn't Stink, but my underarms smelt kinda funny. I wore deodrant though so it wasnt like grossss!
1 day no I didn't smell cuz I did not exercise and only one day.
a week and my hair smelt bad.
3 days. It's just I was so busy with school by the time I was done I was dead. I didn't smell. I like using perfume and lotions though. my hair was kind of oily though.
My husband can go 2 weeks without a shower and not smell a bit. My brother on the other hand will go weeks and weeks without a shower and smell like onion soup / crap / chicken soup.





I don't go more than a day of course. And no, I don't smell usually!
i shower every day, and i dont smell :)
i am evaluating this at the moment, so far 3 months and counting, but i have a body wash every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment