Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Are you OK for trying to take a bath or shower totally naked ?

This is Japanese public bath culture.


Just wondering how people from other countries think ?


Is it common in your country ?


I hope you can share your experience if you have.


Thank you !Are you OK for trying to take a bath or shower totally naked ?
If I went to a Japanese public bath/hot spring I would only go if it was gender seperated which I'm pretty sure it is mostly. I'm from Australia and we don't have public baths like they do in Japan. I might go in with a towel or something atleast if I didn't feel comfortable, but I've never experienced going into a public bath so i can't say for sure!Are you OK for trying to take a bath or shower totally naked ?
At first when I went to the public pools here in Switzerland, it really unnerved me to shower nude publicly, but then I realised that they weren't staring at me if I was naked... they were staring at me if I kept my suit on. As soon as I stopped wearing it, they stopped looking.





I don't mind it so much any more, though I do prefer the privacy of my own home.
Like, almost everyone on the planet Earth showers/bathes naked.


One I forgot to take my socks off in the shower and they got all wet ...


But apart from that, nudity in the shower/bath is all good! :)
i don't think it is good, isn't it called taboo?





I'll feel a lot more comfortable if I am taking a bath privately... Or won't you?





I'm Indonesian anyway
When I was thinner, I was completely fine being naked in group showers (I'm female). I would also walk around the change room naked. Now that I have put on weight, I shower at home and change in a cubicle.
I am not sure if bathing naked in public bath would make me comfortable..altough i have sometimes seen old people changing openly after the bath..
I think everyone showers naked.
I thought your supposed to shower/bath naked =/
why do you think others wearing GOWNS and SUITS when they take a bath.
private
Dude, stop asking stupid questions about culture in other countries on here!


IT'S CALLED GOOGLE.COM, USE IT~!

No comments:

Post a Comment