Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Spiritually speaking: Is it better to wash hair during shower or bath?

I'm about to go wash my hair and I can't decide. What would the FSM do? No seriously though which is better?Spiritually speaking: Is it better to wash hair during shower or bath?
Wherever you can wash it in cool water. Cool water closes the follicles and helps keep your hair from falling out in hot water. No kidding.Spiritually speaking: Is it better to wash hair during shower or bath?
Why do you want to mess with Christians?


I know that you have an open period before math, but why do you use it to mess with people?


I'm cool with you, but you want to mess with my mind.


It isn't going to happen, so why try?






How long is your hair. I wash mine in the shower because it rinses better. If yours is short a bath would be fine. Besides soaking and meditating in the water is good for the FSM ;)
Shower. Easier to rinse soap out of hair, and actually uses less water than a bath.
dumb de dumb de dumb....


Wear a SHOWER cap because going by your last question, you washed most of your brains out quite some time ago.


Cheerio.
Shower! Its a million times better.
spiritually speaking: I don't know
a shower, in a bath your bathing in your own filth
Come on! Be a rebel! Don't wash it at all, it stays healthier that way.
I always wash mine in the shower. Just did, in fact.
I'd say shower. The water's cleaner that way.
Which uses up more water?
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment