Monday, January 18, 2010

Can self-tanning lotion like Jergan's natural glow wash off you body if you take a shower or bath?

Only if you scrub yourself really hard. Also, be careful while shaving. When I used Jergen's Natural Glow, it work amazing. But then I noticed my legs were starting to get a bit hairy so I shaved them. When I came out the shower, I had these stripes of tan and pale skin from the razor.Can self-tanning lotion like Jergan's natural glow wash off you body if you take a shower or bath?
If you apply body scrub with dry hands on dry body skin and scrub the tanned area for about two minutes each then rinse off with water and shower gel. That will make it come off easy.





Make sure you don't wet your skin before applying scrub or you get uneven patches.Can self-tanning lotion like Jergan's natural glow wash off you body if you take a shower or bath?
Are you looking to scrub it off? Or are you worried about losing the color?


I use the one for 'fair' skin and it seems to last through my showers. But ive also been using it after every shower like your suppose to, in order to gradually build up your color..
No, unless you just try to scrub it off. I never had any problems with it except it turned my hands orange!
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment