Monday, January 18, 2010

Sometimes when I take a shower or bath I start to feel really dizzy-what is wrong with me?

Most of the time I don't have this problem-but sometimes I'll be taking a bath or shower and all of a sudden I'll feel really really dizzy and weak and as soon as I remove myself from the bath tub my heart starts pounding and I feel like I'm about to pass out and I have to go lay down for a long time before I feel okay again. What could this possibly be?Sometimes when I take a shower or bath I start to feel really dizzy-what is wrong with me?
That has happened to me. I got out of the shower and had the same symptoms.....I was freaking out and went to my dad who is a nurse, he said I was having an anxiety attack. The hot water can cause dizziness. I have to take a luke warm shower now. When you get dizzy you start to freak out and then you go into a freak out. Just take your time and breath and take colder showers.Sometimes when I take a shower or bath I start to feel really dizzy-what is wrong with me?
It sounds a lot like a panic attack. You may have some sort of phobia of showers...It's not a big deal but you should do a bit of research on anxiety disorders. Its nothing major. We all have things that make us recoil in horror and fear. Mines is anything scraping together aka a rusty nail on a chalk board or the metal bit on the rubber of a pencil scraping against the paper when you try to rub things out...ive got goosebumps writing about it ...
it's the change in blood flow through your veins.
It has something to do with going from a hot bath to the cool room temperature. Try getting up much slower next time...if that doesn't work I'd see the doctor about it. Sounds like it might be heart-related.
Is it possible you are having an anxiety attack? Or do you shower in the morning before breakfast? It could be low blood sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment