Monday, January 18, 2010

How long do you spend in the shower/bath?

I usually take about 15 min. showersHow long do you spend in the shower/bath?
Same here, I just really want to make sure that I am all clean and that I condition my hair and all that stuff.How long do you spend in the shower/bath?
until the hot water completely runs out, which unfortunately comes quickly in my apt.
Showers are usually about 15 minutes. But bubble baths are a different story - they're usually about 2 hours!
I shower for about 20 min.
hhhhmm usually about 20 or more minutes. I love long hot showers
Depends if the massaging shower head is working haha.





Otherwise buy the time i shave etc like 20 minutes
yeah around there too. about 10-15 minutes in the shower. then about 5-10 drying my hair and stuff like that.
I take 10-15 minutes in the shower and between half an hour and an hour in the bath.
Long enough to get wrinkled.

No comments:

Post a Comment