Thursday, May 13, 2010

Which one get you cleaner, a shower or a bath?

I've always taken showers, but when I take baths, my body soaks more and my insides gets cleaner wayy faster. Does that actually mean im cleaner by taking baths?Which one get you cleaner, a shower or a bath?
Technically showers are cleaner. When you bath you wash off all the dirt and germs but then you sit in it. If you feel cleaner inside when you bathe (I'm assuming you mean private regions) then you can 1. wash better in the shower or 2. shower to wash off all the yucky stuff then take a nice soak and wash off. Unfortunately, I work in the medical field so I rarely bathe. (mostly from being aroudn the germs its cleaner to just shower its what were taught but I usually shower and wash off then I take a bubble bath afterwards when I want to relax.)Which one get you cleaner, a shower or a bath?
A shower is actually generally cleaner. This is because in a bath when the dirt and bacteria come off your body they don't get washed away they stay in the bath. The warm temperature of the bath isn't nearly enough to kill bacteria and actually lets them incubate. In a shower however when the dirt and bacteria come off your body, you don't continue to bathe in it, and down the drain the dirt and bacteria goes.
Enjoy having a nice relaxing bath, then have a quick shower immediately afterwards to rinse off.





Best of both worlds!





Or have a shower to get 'clean', then get into a nice bath to just relax.
Your putinany might get a bit more thourough of a cleaning, but in genral, baths are just like soaking in dirt/oil stew.
Showers. The only time I take baths in when my boyfriend and I take them together.
I think showers are cleaner..cause if you take a bath your just sitting there with all that dirt in the water
Bath i hate showers......showers are for when u are in a rush but bath are when u soak your body and get all the dirt off u
showers of course. baths you;re just bathing in your dirtyness.








hope this helps:)

No comments:

Post a Comment