Thursday, May 13, 2010

When I get out of the shower, bath, swimming pool, whatever, my feet go bright red..?

So does the inside of my legs up to about the middle of my calf.





It also itches sometimes.





What IS it, and how can I make it stop?





Am I allergic to water? I heard about someone who was, but I wasn't listening properly so I don't know how they knew they were. Or am I just being paranoid?





Please help.





:]When I get out of the shower, bath, swimming pool, whatever, my feet go bright red..?
coolWhen I get out of the shower, bath, swimming pool, whatever, my feet go bright red..?
Your feet and legs are embarrassed.


Perhaps your physician is the one to ask.
Same with me, I think it's just the blood going down to your feet because of the warm water or something like that.
  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment