Thursday, May 13, 2010

Survey: Is it recommended to have a shower/bath daily?

I was recently on the Caribbean ( Island Jamaica) and had to take two showers every day so I could keep clean and smell fresh due to how hot the weather was. When I returned to the United States, I noticed I would skip a day without taking a shower and still smell fresh, especially since it is winter. But I am wondering now if it is recommended to have a shower/bath daily?





What about you?Survey: Is it recommended to have a shower/bath daily?
Every other day is the recommended.





taking a shower or a bath daily is bad for your skin and hair. your hair and skin needs to retain some of the oils in it. Taking too much showers can make your hair fragile and cause it to break.





If you don't want to take a shower every day, take one every other day and use deodorant regularly.Survey: Is it recommended to have a shower/bath daily?
I guess it depends. Generally, I think people can shower every other day at most.





It's different for each case, though. Like for me, I have to take a shower daily, because skipping one day gives me rashes or some kind of skin irritation. I take 2 showers a day when I have gym.





I think, people should take a shower if once they feel ';sticky';, itchy, too hot or when they start to smell something fishy :p
Taking a bath/shower should be everybodys # 1 priority at the start of their day (after workin out/ exercising of course).


It exfoliates


Relieves stress


Gets the germs off


and of course you will not have bo.


Just could never understand the bath thing (sittin in dirty water) i like my ';rain';. lol.
I take a bubble bath everyday because it's more of a my time type thing. I learned in beauty school that you should only shampoo your hair every other day at the most because of the essential oils in your scalp. Unless you have very oily hair, you strip them if you shampoo everyday.
Depends on the climate.





If it is cold or winter, it doesn't matter if you stay up to a day





But if it is humid, you will feel sticky or sweaty, so I would say 1 shower daily.
I take a shower every day because I'm a professional dog groomer, and I just don't like smelling like dog. Lol.





I've heard that every other day is the recommended because showering/bathing too much can cause dry skin/hair.
it's personal choice. i take shower daily because i live in warm weather and i work and interact with customers on a daily basis.
I shower daily because i dont like smelling bad.





Its probably better to take showers daily but some people don't (like my science teacher) to ';save water';.





I would if i could but honestly i dont wanna smell.
it really depends on the person and the climate. some people sweat more, have oilier skin...others can get away with skipping a day
If I'm busy I do find myself skipping one day, but never more than that. Except if I am sick in bed then it could be a couple days....ew!


But yea, I would recommend showering/bathing daily because it helps prevent infections.
For me I do 2 one in the morning and one at night because of after school sports.
No, u r supposed to do it like every other day, it is healthier for you hair! idk though, lol
When I was growing up it was a bath once a week, and that habit of showering or bathing has on increased as I grew older.
im sure its fine,just wash after going to the toilet,
For some people.................I would hope so!!





nfd鈾?br>

These Lips Don't Lie
i take one everyday and live in California. Its just that people think its gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment