Thursday, May 13, 2010

Have you ever shared a bath or shower to save water?

Only thinking about the environment, you know carbon footprint and all that :DHave you ever shared a bath or shower to save water?
Does going to the swimming count as sharing showersHave you ever shared a bath or shower to save water?
em when i was like little i used to bath with my brother and sister but im talking like when i was 5 or some thing but em some times if im running a bath and my mum wants one too she would say save the water so it depends but i always shower so cant really save the water it just gose down the hole very very quickly lol. ;0
yeah. last year for my school's chorus competition trip to myrtle beach me and my friend went to the beach before the award ceremony and decided we needed to shower so we werent all sandy. we saved time by hopping in the shower with our bathing suits on and i had usher in my head but i turned it into ';i wanna make love in this tub.'; then i realized she had her pump on (she's diabetic.) she screamed SH!T and jumped outta the shower. it was funny.
No, but we did to save time. My husband and I had a newborn baby and a small water heater. It wasn't fun like you would expect, it was all business ... but we did both get clean in the time it usually took one of us.
Ofcoz you are ';just thinkin about the environment';...haha...no i havent done that to save water but i try other things like conserving energy.
I've shared both, but admittedly, water conservation was not at the top of the agenda.
Only when i was around 5 i used to bath with my sister but that wasnt to save water it was to save hassle and time
Nope. If I share the shower, I won't be able to sing. For a little time, I'm sorry, but the environment has to bear with me :)
no
Yes, all the time!


Only to save the Environment though, of course!
Lmaoo no.. But when i was younger i shared a bath with my cousin who is only 3 days [3 DAYS] younger than me. :P
Frequently ...................














with my hubby or my daughter or my darling little grandson!
I have shared a bath and shower, but the environment wasn't on my mind.
Shared a shower, Yes. To save the environment, furthest thing from our minds.
yea, even stay naked indoors to save clothes for washing
Yes but it doesn't really count, i was about 3 and with my sister lol





But i'd love to share with a certain guy... the same who gets his hands in my boybrief panties hehe ;)
Me and Tootsie take baths together all the time.Your fired
There was that time at boot camp in the shower room. (I wish I hadn't dropped the soap.)








j0e
ive shared a shower, but not just cause to save the water.
13 year old shouldnt share.
Yes when i was like 3 LOL


and yes when i go swimming
Not to save water, just to get laid.
NO..id rather waste water than share with someone
Jeez Glen, you're being naughty today ;]
Yes ... but not to save water!!
yes, but not to save water!!
Yes my wife and I share baths on a regular basis and have done for years.....
when I was little with my brother
Yes....and I peed in it


http://lifesmystery.webs.com/
oh yeahhhhhh. (;
yuk no !!

No comments:

Post a Comment