Thursday, May 13, 2010

Can i have a mixer shower with bath taps?

Hi all i am re-doing my bathroom i only have a large shower at the minute i am putting a bath in and have ordered taps they are standard mixer taps (with the shower attachment on) but the shower attachment is very small so brought a mixer shower as well i would keep the shower attachment to wash my baby's hair and stuff in the bath and have the main shower head for me!! is it OK to do this? i have a combi boiler.Can i have a mixer shower with bath taps?
You can fit what you like the combi runs at mains pressure so will supply all sorts satisfactorily.Can i have a mixer shower with bath taps?
In most circumstances you can have any taps if you have a combi.Just check with your supplier if they are suitable,as some low pressure taps aren't suitable for high pressure systems.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah that is possible. I know a handful of people who have done that as well. Bath taps are very convenient after all. Just make sure the quality is right and of course the price is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I am also renovatimg my bathroom. I am thinking if it's practical to use the Delaware Sonki taps with just a regular polishing. Please advise. I'd be waiting for your response! Thanks and more power!

    bath taps

    ReplyDelete