Thursday, May 13, 2010

How much bath/shower stuff do u own?

14 counting the shampoo %26amp; conditioner.


11 without....just body gels and stuff.How much bath/shower stuff do u own?
Not too much, now that I know what works. I'm assuming you're talking about cleaning supplies. Use ';The Works'; and it's all you'll ever need! They make shower and tub spray, and toilet cleaner and the stuff is amazing!





If you're talking about soaps and shampoos, I have considerably more. I like to change up my shampoos and conditioners because I think it's better for hair. I change up soaps for different scents. I have different razors for different parts of the body. So, yeah.... you'll see more sitting out in my bathtub, but not too many cleaning supplies under the sink!How much bath/shower stuff do u own?
60ish - I've colected them over 5 yrs XD
All that is in my bathroom.
10

No comments:

Post a Comment