Thursday, May 13, 2010

Girls, what do you do when your taking a bath/Shower with your boyfriend, but you have to pee?

1. Pee in the tub/shower anyways


2. Pee only if he enjoys that kinda stuff


3. Pee in the toilet of the same bathroom, and have him right there watching


4. find a different bathroom to pee in.Girls, what do you do when your taking a bath/Shower with your boyfriend, but you have to pee?
Take over the bathroom and pee first before either one of us hop in the shower :)Girls, what do you do when your taking a bath/Shower with your boyfriend, but you have to pee?
5. hold it until after the shower is over
Thank God we have a second bathroom, but in the event we had this problem--I'd have to say I'd pee in the tub/shower because either way, I'd have to scrub myself anyway. Even on the rare occasion I take a tub bath, I still shower afterwards because I don't like the tub scum/soap residue on me. I always shower after a bath. In the event I shower only--what the hell--it runs down the drain anyway.
1. in the shower


3. in the tub
My husband would prob have a heart attack if I urinated on him, lol. Eww anyone should urine is very nasty. That's a private thing, lol.
get close to the drain...and make sure the water is on you!!
probably 3
1. If I had a boyfriend, then I would NEVER EVER take a shower with him. It is so disgusting and gross.





2. I would most definitely go to the bathroom and pee ahead of time.





3. If I had a boyfriend, then I would NEVER EVER have him in the bathroom with me to watch me pee. That, too, is so disgusting and gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment