Thursday, May 13, 2010

How many days can you go without taking a bath or shower?

and what was the reason that you didn't take any shower for that time.How many days can you go without taking a bath or shower?
I once went a little over a week without a shower. The pipes froze up in our house and we didn't have a car to get around so I just put the shower off. I just didn't go anywhere for a while. LolHow many days can you go without taking a bath or shower?
Once when I was a young child I had a virus that made me very sick. I went 4 days without a bath or shower. I take one or two every day. I don't feel good until I take it. My hair is dry so I wash my hair every other day.
Until I was 12 I only showered every other day , unless I got dirty. Now I have OCD , and cannot go a day without a shower.
Hello. I once went about two days without taking a shower. I woke up late one day and when I got home from where I was I was too tired to shower. Good bye.
I take a shower every day.
None! My Wife would throw me out of the house.
Must wash every day.
a week i guess

No comments:

Post a Comment